DIY: ( Do It Yourself ) repairs
We are providing technical bulletin information for Members only. This information is available at our CentroidRepairs.com website. It is for members who need help and want to do simple repairs by themselves.
IMPORTANT Safety Notes and Safety Disclaimer for all DIY repairs:
You automatically agree to all of the following statements and terms when you choose to enter our DIY repair information pages:
- The electricity must be turned off at the main breaker before attempting any repairs.
Do not attempt any repairs without disconnecting the power at the main wall feed.
- Injury or death may result if you do not know what you are doing.
- If you have ANY questions – ask us before you start, during or while attempting any repair.
- Do not attempt to service any machine, or work in an electrical cabinet if you are not qualified
and/or do not have electrical knowledge and/or if you are uncomfortable attempting to do so.
- We cannot and will not be liable for your mistakes, and these could cause more damage.
- We cannot and will not be liable for any damage that you do or injury’s that may result, as you
attempt to do any DIY repairs.
- You agree that you are attempting any and all repairs COMPLETELY at your own risk.
- You agree to follow all OSHA safety regulations and requirements. You have read and understand them and will follow ALL OSHA guidelines:
The link is provided for your use. Link– www.osha.gov – Law and Regulations
It is expressly understood and you have read, understand and fully agree with the statements above. That you fully and completely accept and agree that your use of our “Do It Yourself” (DIY) service is at your own risk. That you accept our terms before and when you use the links below and enter our “DIY Repair” and technical support links.
Go to [ CentroidRepairs.com ]
Centroid Technical bulletins are available to all members at CentroidRepairs.com. Our members can quickly access
this information and we can also help them with all control repairs. Mill models M4 to M400 and Lathe T15–T400 controls.
Service by the Remedy Authorized Dealer Network
Remedy Service is always available from Remedy Machine Sales and our dealer team members. Our phones @ 215-540-0404 are open from 8:30 am until 6:00 Pm daily, and some Saturdays. We strongly recommend that you call us before you start or attempt any repair. We will gladly provide safety and other information with you.